12/21/2021 – 6pm to 8:30 pm Last Sunset on the Narrows at Annie’s. Join Lance Richardson SAO and Sheriff Gary Hofmann for a prime rib/Chicken Buffet. This will be a memorable event as we enjoy the Holiday with family and friends. Click Donate Now to buy tickets $100.00 per person / $175.00 per couple. Cant make it? You can still donate on this as well, as we appreciate all of your support!
09/05/2020 – Sunset at the Narrows has been canceled due to the COVID pandemic, however your donations online will help with our 2022 campaign. Your support is needed as we plan for the future of our county.
Some archive highlights:
Endorsed by Governor Larry Hogan
“I wholeheartedly endorse Gary Hofmann for Sheriff of Queen Anne’s County. Sheriff Hofmann has been a partner in our efforts to take repeat violent criminals off the streets and battling the opioid epidemic.
He’s also been a fiscally responsible sheriff, who consistently ensures that fair and unbiased police services are provided to the citizens of Queen Anne’s County.
I support his bid for re-election and look forward to working with him over the next four years.”
Governor Larry Hogan
(Promises made 2014, Promises Fulfilled)
Goals for the next Eight years (2010 Election Goals)
- √ Full Law Enforcement Accreditation, Currently we are CALEA recognized
- √ Maintain proactive programs , reducing tax payer burden
- √ Auxiliary Deputy Program Volunteer
- √ Continued Asset Management
- √ Real time Crime Analysis
- √ Grants
- √ Crime Text message alerts / Reverse 911
- √ Continue to provide educational programs , remaining proactive with children , adults and seniors
- √ Maintain lowest crime rates
- √ Maintain fiscal responsibility
Goals next four years 2014
Maintain Low Crime Rate- Lowest on Easternshore
Continue to reduce alcohol / drug use
Maintain Partnerships with allied agencies to do more with less funding
Maintain and enhance Grant Funding
Continue fiscal responsibility
Community Programs (Drug, Alcohol, Safety, Mental Health)
Expand Auxiliary Deputy Program