Welcome to YourSheriffOnline.com!
Meet Sheriff Gary Hofmann 2018
This website was developed for the citizens that we serve, providing, quick and easy access to information about your Elected Sheriff Gary Hofmann and your Sheriff’s Office. “Your Office of The Sheriff is based on Integrity, Honesty and Respectability. As your elected Sheriff I will not run a negative campaign against my opponent, but rather promote the many positives of my first twelve years in office, to include the plans of our next four years.” Sheriff Gary Hofmann 2018 (Promises made 2014, Promises Fulfilled) Goals for the next Eight years (2010 Election Goals)
- Full Law Enforcement Accreditation, Currently we are CALEA recognized
- Maintain proactive programs , reducing tax payer burden
- Auxiliary Deputy Program Volunteer
- Continued Asset Management
- Real time Crime Analysis
- Crime Text message alerts / Reverse 911
- Continue to provide educational programs , remaining proactive with children , adults and seniors
- Maintain lowest crime rates
- Maintain fiscal responsibility
- Work with Local Officials to create enhanced traffic management plans
- Maintain Low Crime Rate- Lowest on Easternshore
- Continue to reduce alcohol / drug use / "Hunt down all drug dealers, but provide help to those addicted
- Maintain Partnerships with allied agencies to do more with less funding
- Maintain and enhance Grant Funding
- Continue fiscal responsibility, at or below budget every year.
- Maintain high level of service at our Court House, adapting to the new court house.
- Community Programs (Drug, Alcohol, Safety, Mental Health)
- Maintain Auxiliary Deputy Program
- Maintain aggressive approach to arresting drug dealers whom contribute to someones death
- Maintain School safety in always being proactive to critical incidents, most current and fluid training, adding staff to all schools by 2020
- Maintain Education, Awareness and Enforcement in the opioid epidemic
- Maintain safe Churches, Schools and Community locations through training of the community.